SolveIT!, v6.1 is a collection of over 40 financial calculators for Microsoft Windows™ computers. All calculators are easy to use. There is never any need for programming. You do not need to be a financial expert to use SolveIT!. The program includes a very extensive context sensitive help system that includes multiple dozens of tutorials and step-by-step guides.
Please see this financial calculator list for a one or two sentence description of each calculator, or click on any of the calculators below for a more detailed description and screen shot.
The calculators are arranged into eight groups of related functionality.
Financial Schedules & Cash Flows
*Indicates new calculator in v6.0.
~Indicates new or updated in v6.1.
General Business Calculators
Loan & Debt Calculators
As we mentioned, SolveIT! is easy to use. Just start it up, select a calculator and answer the questions by filling in the blanks. Click on the [CALC] button and you'll have an instant answer to your question. That's all there is to it. The results from any calculator can be copied to the clipboard for inclusion in another program including email or they can be printed to any printer. Additionally, you can run multiple instances of a calculator in order to make fast side-by-side comparisons.
We believe you'll find that SolveIT! has the most extensive collection of flexible calculators found in any program.
NOTE: SolveIT! runs on Windows 7 (64-bit or 32-bit), VISTA (64-bit or 32-bit) and Windows XP (Home or Professional editions) as well as older versions of Windows (98, 98SE, ME, NT 4.0 & Windows 2000).
- After the credit card is approved (that takes about 1 minute) and the order is completed, you'll see a link for downloading the program.
- Download and run the setup program. You'll then have immediate access to the program even if you have an expired evaluation copy.
- The license fee indicated above is a one time fee (NOT an annual fee). The only time you would pay the fee again for this product is for a significant upgrade.
- Individual calculators are NOT available on CD.
- If you request a CD, a $6 s/h charge will be added to your order. CDs are shipped about once a week. No rush orders.
- Full satisfaction, one year, money back guarantee
- Privacy statement
For each license that you purchase you have the option of using it under terms 1 or 2:
- You may install the software on any computer that you own and for which you are the exclusive user. Or
- You may install the software on one computer which may be used by multiple individuals.
- NOTE: The above "License Details" DO NOT apply to a "file server" license purchase. A program licensed to run on a file server can only be installed on one file server. However, any number of users connected to the file server via a local connection may use the software.