Financial Cash Flows & Schedules
Online — free, nothing to download or install.
- † Amortization Calculator — calculate, display and print loan payment schedules. Use this if you want to show/print a record of loan payments showing date due, payment amount and principal & interest allocation as well as balance remaining after each payment. You can calculate the loan amount, payment, interest rate or term. Or you can specifiy your own payment too.
- † Auto Loan Calculator Solves for two of six unknowns. Allows you to enter down payment amount. Create payment schedule and charts.
- * † Biweekly Mortgage Calculator — pay 1/2 the monthly payment every other week and save on interest
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) — Return on investment calculation for irregular cash flow.
- † Mortgage Calculator — Solves for two of six unknowns. Allows you to enter percent down. Create payment schedule and charts.
- † Loan Calculator A classic loan calculator. Create payment schedule and charts. Solves for any of four unknown values.
- † Time Value of Money Calculator — create custom debt or investment cash flows. Loans, payments, deposits, withdrawals and interest rate changes can be adjusted to occur on any date. Record cash flows as they happen and track balances.
* Newest calculators
† Creates & prints loan schedules too. Also with charting.
For Windows - to download & install on your computer
- Amortization Schedule & APR — structure a repayment schedules. Change payments and rates. Make random extra payments. Much more.
- Amortization Schedule (free) — produces a quick, clear loan schedule showing payments, interest, principal and balance.
- Annuity Schedule — schedule showing regular or irregular withdrawal, interest accrued and balance.
- C—Value! Wizard — create custom debt or investment cash flows. Loans, payments, deposits, withdrawals and interest rate changes can be adjusted to occur on any date. Record cash flows as they happen and track balances.
- Goal Planning Adviser — plan for large, future obligations such as retirement or college. Structure both the savings cash flow as well as the withdrawal cash flow. Wizard like style.
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) — ROI calculation for adjustable cash flow.
- Net Present Value (NPV) — evaluate the desirability of an investment which generates periodic or irregular cash flows
- Present Value of a Series Schedule — calculate today's value of an adjustable cash flow
- Rental Analysis Schedule — create cash flow schedule for a rental property