Calculators for Windows™
Or click to see: alphabetical list
Arranged by Function
- Debt Reduction Adviser — calculate four plans to reduce and eliminate debt. Pick best plan for the circumstances.
Loan & Lending Calculators
*These calculators show multiple results. The term and interest rate vary along the "X" & "Y" axes.
Personal Finance Calculators
Retirement & College Planning
Or click to see: grouped by purpose
- Accelerated Payment — save interest by making periodic extra payments.
- Affordable House — calculate affordability
- American Option Pricing — option prices & Greeks.
- Amortization Schedule & APR — structure a repayment schedules. Change payments and rates. Make random extra payments. Much more.
- Amortization Schedule (free) — produces a quick, clear loan schedule showing payments, interest, principal and balance.
- Annuity Schedule — schedule showing regular or irregular withdrawal, interest accrued and balance.
- Annuity Matrix — multiple results with interest rate and term varying along the "X" & "Y" axes.
- Automobile Loan Calculator — solves for any two of six variables including needed cash deposit or trade-in amount.
- Balloon Payment — solves for any one of five unknowns. Use to structure loan with specified payment or balloon amount.
- Bond Value and Yields — calculates many attributes of a bond in addition to price or yield. Supports corporate, T-bills and zero coupon types.
- Break Even Point Adviser — calculate break-even sales point for product or business.
- Bridge Loan — is second mortgage required and if so, what is the loan amount and payment?
- Budget Calculator — produce up to 12 projected & actual monthly budgets. Calculates expense allocation.
- C—Value! Wizard — create custom debt or investment cash flows. Loans, payments, deposits, withdrawals and interest rate changes can be adjusted to occur on any date. Record cash flows as they happen and track balances.